What are the 2018 RAM 1500 Trim Levels?
If you’re thinking about getting the new 2018 RAM 1500, but can’t decide which of the famous Dodge truck’s trim levels best suits your Decatur drive, we can help. There are an impressive nine trims to choose from, and we’ve highlighted some of the best features.
- RAM 1500 Tradesmen: The base trim is powered by a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine that delivers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. It comes with standard 40/20/40 split bench seats as well as quad-halogen headlamps for exceptional visibility.
- RAM 1500 Express: The Express features a monochromatic exterior appearance with nine exterior color options, a standard V6 engine, and 17-inch painted aluminum wheels.
- RAM 1500 Big Horn: Drivers gain premium cloth upholstery, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, ParkSense front and rear parking assist, and 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels.
- RAM 1500 Rebel: The Rebel has an available 5.7L HEMI V8 engine that delivers 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque as well as a standard Active-Level Four-Corner air suspension system.
- RAM 1500 Sport: The Sport adds access to heated front seats and steering wheel, halogen projector headlamps, and 20-inch painted aluminum wheels.
- RAM 1500 Night: The Night offers an available Mopar performance cold air intake and Cat-Back exhaust system, as well as a sport-performance hood.
- RAM 1500 Laramie: The Laramie gets heated and ventilated front driver and passenger seats with memory and the option for a two-tone exterior finish.
- RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn: The Longhorn has 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with gold inserts, premium leather bucket front seats, and wood trim.
- RAM 1500 Limited: The Limited adds the RamBox cargo system, an available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine, and exclusive high-back leather seats.
Additional RAM 1500 Highlights
The versatility of this Dodge truck’s trim levels are just one of its advantages; the RAM 1500 is designed for work and play with strong towing capabilities and also offers:
- Three Cab Designs
- Three Bed Lengths
- Three Available Engines
- Two-Wheel Drive and Four-Wheel Drive Capabilities
- 10,620-Pound Maximum Towing Capability
- 1880-Pound Maximum Payload Capacity
- Advanced Uconnect 8.4 availability
Test drive a RAM 1500 today
Schedule a test drive of your favorite RAM 1500 trim level and explore the benefits of buying and leasing your new ride at Green Dodge. Contact us or visit our showroom and find your truck trim level at Green Dodge.