2022 RAM 1500 Interior
A truck’s towing capability, payload capacity, and horsepower all get plenty of press. But once you own the vehicle, where you spend your time driving is also a critical factor. That is why so many drivers are asking questions about the RAM 1500 passenger volume, as well as RAM 1500 interior options to make sure that it’s right for them. The RAM 1500 interior is an excellent place to spend that time, and tends to leave its competition far behind in terms of being a place you want to spend time.
Whether just running around Chatham or on a long ride beyond the limits of Rochester, the RAM 1500 Limited interior, and the interior of any other RAM 1500 variant for that matter, is a fantastic place to spend your Decatur area commutes. To find out more about the RAM 1500 interior, or any other aspect, contact us.
RAM 1500 Interior Features
The RAM 1500 interior is replete with technology, enhancing comfort, convenience, and connectivity. More than anything else, all this cutting edge tech is designed to effortlessly and seamlessly make every minute you spend in your truck’s cab more relaxing and more comfortable.
- 7-Inch Premium Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Heated and Ventilated Leather-Trimmed 10-Way Power Driver and Front Passenger Seats and Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
- Memory Feature for Driver Seat, Exterior Mirrors, Adjustable Pedals and Radio Station Presets
- Alpine® Nine-Speaker Premium Audio System
- The 2022 Laramie® Features the New Uconnect® 5 with 8.4-Inch Touchscreen. Additional Available Options Include the Uconnect® 5C NAV in 8.4-Inch or 12-Inch Touchscreens. Uconnect® Systems Feature Complete Personalization Options, up to Five User Profiles, a Customizable Home Screen and Simultaneous Dual-Phone Connectivity
- New Air Filtration System
- The 2022 Limited Features the New Available Uconnect® 5C NAV with 12-Inch Touchscreen, Complete Personalization Options, up to Five User Profiles, a Customizable Home Screen, Ram Connect
- and Simultaneous Dual-Phone Connectivity
- New Available 360° Trailer Surround View Camera
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Premium Leather Details: Premium Leather Bucket Seats and a Wood and Leather-Wrapped Steering wheel
RAM 1500 Interior Dimensions
The greatest luxury of all is space, and the RAM 1500 interior options has plenty of that, both in the front and rear rows of seating:
RAM 1500 Limited 4×2 Crew Cab 5’7” Box Interior Dimensions
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.9 inches / 45.2 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom: 40.9 inches / 39.8 inches
- Front/Rear Hiproom: 63.4 inches / 63.4 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 66 inches / 65.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 132 cubic feet
Experience the RAM 1500 Interior Options for Yourself
Ready to see the RAM 1500 interior for yourself? Want to experience the RAM 1500 passenger volume in person? Here at Green Dodge we offer tools like our payment calculator and online finance application to help you take command of your next vehicle.
More from Green Dodge
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite with Chatham and Rochester truck shoppers, not just for the remarkable reliability but also for the performance! This is for many reasons, not least among them, towing capability. So how much can the 2022 RAM 1500 tow? The RAM 1500 towing capacity reaches up to a…
A truck’s towing capability, payload capacity, and horsepower all get plenty of press. But once you own the vehicle, where you spend your time driving is also a critical factor. That is why so many drivers are asking questions about the RAM 1500 passenger volume, as well as RAM 1500 interior options to make…
Winter has arrived in Springfield, and we all know that Illinois winters can bring a lot of snow and ice. What is the best pickup truck for snow plowing? At Green Dodge, we believe the best truck for snow plowing is the RAM 1500, and for good reason. This powerful pickup can probably do even more…