2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Review
One of the most beloved American cars of the last 50+ years is the Dodge Charger. Well-recognized for its year-after-year remarkable performance, stylish look, and affordability, it’s really no wonder why car enthusiasts really love this car. For the 2019 model, Dodge has introduced the SRT® Hellcat configuration, which starts at $67,245, and is the model’s highest trim offering. See how this model has holds up in reviews from Car and Driver, Edmunds, and GT Spirit, then check the available Charger inventory at Green Dodge to find one of your own!
2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Highlights
Even in its base trim, the 2019 Dodge Charger already has plenty of capable performance specs, but the critics are raving about the SRT® Hellcat in reviews due to its impressive horsepower capability, interior features, and more. Here’s what they are specifically so excited about:
- Car and Driver makes note of the Hellcat’s “main attraction,” which they announce as its 6.2L 707-hp supercharged V8 engine.
- Edmunds gave a glowing review of this model, stating that the Hellcat’s “infotainment is user-friendly and features a large touchscreen.”
- When talking about the Hellcat’s higher price tag, GT Spirit claims, “I think it’s perfectly reasonable for what is essentially the automotive equivalent of a Saturn V rocket.” I think it’s safe to say that they are very impressed by the power of the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat.
Memorable Quotes from Reviews of the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat
If you’re interested in hearing even more from the critics on why the new SRT® Hellcat is one of the year’s most impressive cars, then check out the full reviews as well as these notable quotes:
- Car and Driver: In its four-star review, Car and Driver spoke to the incredible performance specs in the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat by saying it’s a “707-hp sedan that’s built to bully sports-car owners and shuttle adrenaline-junkie families.”
- Edmunds: Edmunds gave the Hellcat a positive review, stating that while the extra power under its hood is not for everyone, if you’re looking for a vehicle with the most to offer in terms of performance, then the Charger is “hard to beat.”
- GT Spirit: The writers at GT Spirit left a glowing review of the SRT® Hellcat, stating this: “Rarely does [a] car live up to [its hype], but in the Charger’s case it completely lives up to the hype; even exceeds it.”
Find Your Dodge Charger at Green Dodge
If you’re in Chatham, Rochester, or Decatur and looking for the most powerful car your money can buy, then come to Green Dodge’s dealership in Springfield and ask for the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat! If you want something less, you can always take a look at our entire new and used vehicle inventories, or discover other Dodge vehicles like the Durango, which highlights some amazing interior features. Contact us if you need more information on any of the Dodge SRT models or the Dodge Charger GT AWD, and feel free to schedule a test drive when you’re ready!
More Dodge Charger Features
The 2019 Dodge Charger offers a superior level of performance inside and out. The Charger interior allows drivers to pilot their muscle car in a comfortable and convenient command center. From under the hood, the Charger unleashes bold performance that’ll turn heads on your commute from Chatham to Rochester. Contact Us New Dodge Charger Charger…
From its iconic look to its powerful powertrain, the Dodge Charger has quite the reputation. Most don’t realize the interior is of the same quality as the engine under the hood. Visually striking, comfortable, and technologically advanced, read about the impressive style and ingenuity of the 2019 Dodge Charger in this Dodge Model Feature guide…
One of the most beloved American cars of the last 50+ years is the Dodge Charger. Well-recognized for its year-after-year remarkable performance, stylish look, and affordability, it’s really no wonder why car enthusiasts really love this car. For the 2019 model, Dodge has introduced the SRT® Hellcat configuration, which starts at $67,245, and is the…